Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

49 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2013 08:31:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Thanks Dave for another great day out, roll on the next one Thumbs Up

Was good to meet the previously met and new people too, yet again a great bunch of people.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks everyone for a lovely day and to Dave VM for organising it.

Hope to see everybody at the next meet!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

I had a delightful time, lots of larfs and bootiful bootiful scenery.
Thankyou Dave VM for the whole thing, thankyou Dave N for taking the long way home as per.
Thankyou the lovely Aimee and I'm keeping an eye open for your rideout post (the men were moaning that it's sexist but who cares wot they think eh? Big smile)xxx

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I think it would be great if the girls organised their own ride out, it's not sexist at all - as long as they pre prepare our dinners and put em in the freezer.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

There's some more photo's been uploaded to the events page from Katy-Tart.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

I think it's a great idea the girls organising their own rideout. That way we won't have anyone slowing us down, although we won't be able to go too far as we will have to go find the girls when they get lost                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Are they going to be using your satnav then, XJ?

xj's Profile
xj

I have my satnav sussed. Maidstone to kings lynn, the return from friskney in reverse with no problems. then to doncaster, holmfirth and home all by satnav a couple of weeks back and from farmyard to whitby and home across the humber bridge by satnav last weekend. I am king of my satnav.

So no they won't be, maybe i will get lost trying to find them when they get lost. We may need international rescue.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to Dave (FM) VM, Cheryl and Katy-tart for the photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption