BSB Snetterton 5th - 7th July

31 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2013 09:02:45 by old red | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This years BSB Snetterton is on the weekend of the 5th July, with the big race on the Sunday the 7th   Details already on the Events page   I'll be there for the full weekend Big smile If you fancy camping or would just like to meet up on race day, let me know!!   Always happy to meet up with others Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

we'll be there camping all weekend Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great, be good to catch up with you again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Ellie   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3888                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you for all your help Sandi Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Ermm...need  something to do in July, as my bike events diary is looking a bit skinny that month.........thinking.........more thinking...........Yes Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you Dave, will you be camping?                                                                                                                                                                             
big zed's Profile
big zed

In: lincoln

Iwill be there on the sunday all being well, anybody goin from lincs/k lynn area ??

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes Elaine I will be camping and was thinking of going on the Friday. Will anyone else be camping on Friday?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I'll be there Friday, big zed be good to meet you Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Just waiting on a few mates to decide if they are coming, if yes i'll be there on the Sunday, hope to see you all there. Whats a good meeting point and time to get us all together?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Last time I saw you was at the Excel Andy, so would be good to catch up with you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Not me at the Excel Elliemay, last time i saw you was at Snetterton BSB last year. But yes, it would be good to catch up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ops silly me Embarrassed (age thing lol)   Anyone else fancy this weekend or the Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
big zed's Profile
big zed

Yeah be good to meet you too elliemay and anybody else that's going :-) you will have to let me know where your gonna be ???
Im out on Sunday for a ride no idea where yet not decided :-) may go Norfolk way !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see everyone, just remembered there's not a good mobile signal at Snetterton! Will have to be texts or pre-arrange a meeting place and time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
big zed's Profile
big zed

Sounds like a plan :-) coffee on me then lol ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Coffee's on you then Thumbs Up not long now!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This getting closer now, better start packing Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My tickets have arrived Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption