...that I love London town...

51 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2013 22:47:02 by nellie | Go to original / last post
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes Wills, please do and maybe we can do a return trip to Wales now er some of us are er, um increasing our riding distance cough, cough Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes a good idea Thumbs UpApproveBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I would love to ride my bike through London ..Driven a truck in and around it many times ..Too many speed cameras now though I guess ? Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
crato's Profile
crato

oh, speed cameras! they are everywhere and now they start hiding them behind trees.

Anyway, I'm at Stoke Newington, N16. And yes, that would be great to meet for ride outs. I don't mind the distance as well ;)

It's good to ride through especially in the morning on Sundays :D Other than that, it's constant filtering and start-stop at lights ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Anyone interested in bike nights check this out. This is a link to the forum for Borough Market Bike night. I thought maybe we can link all the London stuff as much as possible and get better coverage.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=11841   Post in the forum shown on the link Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bring back to the front Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

just a heads up for you london crowd.... will be back with the big red artics west minster way next week starting monday night about 10pm- ish installing anti terrorist gates for london met for the trooping of the colour parade then when its done ripping out.... about 8 days dissruption
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bu**er! More disruption. Can't you leave the big iron gates where they are nellie Big smile Thanks for the tip off nellie. I will avoid the area during that time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

Will be online on phone so can update when I get chance right from the roadside lol....:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Are you still stuck in that traffic jam Nells?                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

Update.... started barriers at marlborough road next to queens chapel then off to gate up constitution hill.....progressive road closures through out the night in the palace area....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption