...that I love London town...

51 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2013 22:47:02 by nellie | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am glad you enjoyed it.   I got the film from a friend in the USA. Every so often out of the blue an email arrives.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It sems there are lots of these old films on Youtube.   Here is another from London in 1903. Big smile   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-5Ts_i164c                                                                                                                                                                               
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

Where's the best place to park one's bike at the South Bank Centre please anyone?
Confused

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Did you notice the clip by The Bank the only car drive far to close to the horses, even back in 1903 car drivers were crap                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

For me it's to leave the bike in my garage and walk to the South BankLOL
    There is a bike bay in Chicheley Street by Belvedere Road.                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?

Oh lucky you, a walk away (not being sarcastic).
Thankyou sweetie.
Smile

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

recently collected a £500 pound fine from southwark bridge but the firm paid it .... yep i`m one of those guys who turns up in a big red artic at night to install very big black and yellow anti-terrorist gates in the westminster area prior to important parades and ceremonies....great fun getting around with a 55 foot transporter lol.....

whats ordinary?

£500
I didn't know they charged according to vehicle size wow!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're an anarchist! Nellie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

They probably charge anarchists extra Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If that was true David i'll have no money at the end of the mouth.
Roll on payday.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I'll 2nd that Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Well people, at the week end, we managed to get two Londoners on a ride out. It was the Margate Meltdown arranged by the Ace Cafe. I rode with Miss Ordinary (first name Whats) from London to Nells cafe on the A2, where we met up with three others (not from London), then rode to Margate. The weather was Ace, because it was ordered in by the Cafe especially for the weekend. At Margate we met three other members and a good day was had by all Big smile.   Next time it would be good to double our London quota to four people. That would put us in serious contention with our northern friends, for arranging large events.  Cool   Why haven't we got a "tongue in cheek smiley" above?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If i'm not working i'll be there.Thumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

That would be great Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Despite being a Welsh-born northerner I feel quite comfortable in London, apart from the fact there's so blooming much of it!
But I promise that next time I'm down on the bike I'll try and hook up with any of the Londoners out to playThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It would be nice to see you again Wills. You are welcome to join us any time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I'm curious as to what the £500 fine was for ?                                                                                                                                                                               
crato's Profile
crato

Oh, how do i miss this thread? :)

I was planning to join Margate ride but then a friend called and I found myself riding to Guildford for Surrey County Show :D so, I watched cows, horses and monster trucks Geek

Anyway, next time I can promise to add +1 to London quote if not double it :))

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one crato Thumbs Up   It would be brilliant to meet up for some ride outs. We can use this thread as a link to the relevant forum. So check in from time to time and lets see what us Londoners can come up with. What part of London are you in. I am at Sydenham SE26.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7051 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption