Hello from Wigan

5 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2013 18:46:09 by FireStorm-X | Go to original / last post
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi there A little bit about me ;) My name is Andrew, everyone calls me Andy, I am 43 years young ;) I am a single working dad and my daughter lives with me full time. I did have a little AR125 a few years back....well maybe about 19 years lol, but as I have posted on the hello post, double decker bus London and being run over made me decided at the time maybe motorbikes were not for me. I have been riding for nearly a year again on my little 125 :) and have remembered how much fun motorbikes are...took all of the first day and a little 300km ride :) to fall back in love with motorbikes. Took my DAS test last November and passed, now just waiting for the end of the month to pick up my first Big Bike :) Looking forward to meeting up and ride outs and such :) as it is good going for a good ride and would be more fun with others :)
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Welcome on board ~Andy... hope you will enjoy the family.. I know I do... loads of people and events all over the place, so get yourself out there and enjoy the ride x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy 
jump in and join the fun Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup there chuck, welcome to BM, dive in with ya wellies on & you'll have a great time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Will start looking at the rides and meets, this weekend is a bust as need to empty the garage and find new homes for a mountin of stuff, so my new Bike will fit in as it is a bit bigger then my 125 lol.

Should be out on the 21st for a ride as need to get the feel for my new bike, then out again on Sunday for a longer run :) most likely will be heading north from Wigan and see where I get to lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption