bike clubs

18 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2013 16:40:17 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

does anyone know of any proper bike clubs in north yorkshire that have female members.i dont want to join one that has dogs,kids and everything inbetween as full members am looking for a decent club with fun peeps that rally and dont sit about talking about cake,handbags and rubbish sorry if thats a bit harsh but if thats what i was looking for i would join the womens institute pmsl Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Why dont ya start one up zzr - you could make all your own rules then ! Hey wouldnt that be fun !! Thumbs Up

J xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

it would be great but unfortunately i would have to go and ask the satans slaves first if i can and if they said no i would be back to square one Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would the slaves reallly object if you started a bc ( bike club ) as opposed to an mc, as long as the clubs logo doesn't resemble any othe clubs colours, and it is loosely run without a charter. Could be worth asking the question, plus if the slaves agree to those terms you may have an ally in the event of other mc's getting start.
Just chucking an idea in there for you, I am no expert on on back patch clubs, perhaps dustin666 might be better placed to advise.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

y would they say no it not a back patch your asking for if you have women in it cant see it being a problem                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

who knows what they would say Confused i started one before and got granted by the outlaws no probs but never had any dealings with the slaves so not sure.plus dont know if there would be anyone else interested Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well if there is still no advance on this by the rock and bike show just talk to a few of the slave's there see what the general feeling is I cant see any reason they would object                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MMm - why is it down to somebody else what you can do ?? !! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

its just the way things are in the bike club world Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

flip....welcome to the 1950's Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I have got to agree with you on that kwakgirl. To be honest I don't understand all this MC MCC stuff. But I do know we live in a democracy Big smile and if I wanted to start a club, I would go ahead. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

there not interested unless its back patch then they don't want any others on there turf                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

There's the Beermonsters based in Harrogate and exactly what you want.

They have a web site but it doesn't seem to be working at the mo.

i've just checked and they're on Faceboook

Give em a try.

G                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

THANX VINNIE Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

beermonsters? are they still going? wow....used to go to their rallies in Pateley Bridge about 20 yrs ago Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

mmm , a bike club where every member likes to do exactly the same thing at the exact same time ?
I could be wrong , but isn't that called ...

"Being by yourself mcc'' lol .

Dusty x
p.s.
I agree about the kids and the dogs.

BUT SERIOUSLY,,,,,
what's wrong with cake?
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Yup, still going strong Kwak.

Just had their 17th Hand Pulled Rally beginning of April.

Used to be a member a few years back.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

mmmm cake                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption