Fish & Chips - Bourton on the Water

10 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2013 09:43:10 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

hi   In principle only at the mo.................................   Next week (mid-weekish) ie 20th May onwards, on a day to be determined, anyone up for Fish and Chips at Bourton ?  Usually start with a Chocolate at the Bassetts Pole, then a cuppa at Moreton in the Marsh and eat at Bourton.  (I'll remember me wallett this time too).   If you cant answer, then just turn up at Bassetts Pole, I'll put a definate date/time later, as depends on me Jury Service ending.                                                                                                                                                                                   
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry cant do mid week i have to work for a living lol but you have fun guys Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

One of the joys..or downside of 12 hour shifts  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Going out to play this coming Friday so long as it aint peeein' down.   Fish and Chips at Bourton on the water ?    Usually start with a Hot Chocolate at the Bassetts Pole, then a cuppa at Moreton in the Marsh and eat at Bourton.    Being the creature of habit that i am, I always start with a Hot Choclate at Bassetts Pole McDonalds, so if your around with nowt better to do, pop over about 10:00.    Even if you cant answer this, just pop over, else i'll go on me own with all me mates......party party  LOL     No motorways either.  Got to be worth knocking a day off work.   Cant stay out all day though as i have daughter obligations to attend to                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry aj I will be at squires this weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

Hmm - Cotswolds and food Smile

Let's hope the rain stays away.                                                                                                                                                                             
ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

In: Walsall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Damm can't get this Friday off, as i'm off all next week. Hope the weathers good for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Cant do this now as I appear to be not well.....how annoying.  probably get right just in time to start work again next week  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

Well Friday was wet, windy and cold . . . . so I reckon it was a luck escape.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

yes too right.................. popping up to Moreton in marsh today (Sunday) about 11:30'ish if anyones around for a cuppa.    Missus says i'm not needed at home......   must be the milkmans lucky day  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption