Matlock - Sun/Mon 5/6 May

25 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 21:31:35 by gazza123 | Go to original / last post
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Is anybody planning a ride to Matlock this Sunday and/or Monday ?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I might be.... not sure which of those 2 days though...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll probably be passing through on the sunday as most probably playing dad on Monday..Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I will be about somewhere this weekend !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there Monday, would normally do Hastings. I did read that there was an issue with parking, is that still the case?
One last thing what's this Karma rating and what's it based on.
looking forward to being part of this community, as with all bikers I've met over the years there seems to be a good bunch of guys and girls on this site.
stay safe Terence                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Of course there is a good bunch on here... you better believe it hahahaha, the carma depends on a number of things... there is a thread about it somewhere on the forum... might be on website issues... it's all about the participation on here, pm's and nods, forum posts and chatroom activity.... very complicated hahahahaha
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Kaycat has just let me know, she will be there on Sunday... come on folks... get yourselves up there for a brew.... laugh a minute                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Chances are see you there tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yup i be up for this toooo ~

welcome aboard Chili.... see you out there as im nottingham too Thumbs Up

the weather is scorching on monday bt tmrw its cloudy bt at least dry it seems..... defo up for matlock yippeeeeee

no problem with parking at matlock chili Wink

not sure what im doing monday yet..... anyone fancy ride over to rutland water or soemwhere diff to matlock on monday??

Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

I'll be popping by with Eight on Sunday. Monday we.re at Oulton Park for BSB if anyone is going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Nice to see you still have your imaginary friend eight lmao :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does anyone fancy a ride up to cat and fiddle or somewhere on monday?                                                                                                                                                                               
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

I think I'm heading for Snowdonia Suzi :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i,m at work sunday Unhappy but going to Darley Moor Monday for the racing Smile then over to Matlock for a chip supper           Happy Days                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

So Kostas Sunday afternoon for tea/coffee/chips/pies/burgers/sausages/etc.

Stay safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yup seems to be the plan Rick.......... bit greedy that tho ait it LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

I'm a growing boy ... don't you know !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well ya will be after that lot Party LOL Big smile and you missed the fish and mushy peas off Shocked and

hot chocci wth squirty cream on top Tongue !!

RickM's Profile
RickM

I was saving that for afters.

Wafer thin mint anybody ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl hahahahaha Big smile yus please thanking you muchly Handshake

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 1138 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption