Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013

218 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2013 18:46:27 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

@bigray..... Wtf ... First time i av ever bin called 'Landsat' ! Different and reasonably polite too, that makes a change... Rofl!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey Kaz we will be able to pick up application forms for joining Bennets Babes! Big smile

I want to click on the event but's jumping about like a bloody mexican bean.....seems determined to NOT let me click on it Angry

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi
Landsat It is Scottish for wise one !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LMAO @BigRay .... NICE SAVE!!! .... wise one ... hmmm you really dont know me very well Wink   Any hoo ... counting down to the event of the millennium, century, decade, year, month .... ok week (even better than the farce that is he media frenzy surrounding a wee baby boy!) ... YAY .... BURPDAY celebrations .... not long now ...  only 4 big sleeps to go.  Whooo hooooo Beer Wink LOL Party

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahhah Margaret.. yeh, but we would only outshine themWinkLOL

Yeh the link is doing that to me too, I think it's getting giddy too!! LOL that's why I keep adding it in posts on here.Smile

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4176

Are we nearly there??????  LOLPartyBeerPartyHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Squires autojumble is on the Saturday Kaz, it's every last Saturday of the month   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3932                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Have you noticed no 1 is talking about new baby we're all talking about The big party the not the baby ,not big brother , not my big belly ?, IS THE BIG PARTY OF THE YEAR for to gorgeous woman                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks SandiThumbs Up

Ray..there is no other news, hun LOL

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3932

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

My kipper is mega giddy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I like my kippers smokedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On me bike lol ! Big smile Looking forward to seeing you all thereBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Looking forward to this, will be there Friday afternoon Big smileParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will u b bringing the Broomstick?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

No XK I haven't seen her for ages now. Was last seen sweeping a carpark in SloughBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I tole u she wos a tart!    (N no tits eitherThumbs Down)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that doesn't sound very nice at all  Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry it's a personal joke and we are actually referring to a real broom, not a person Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahahah XK and David! LOL

Vampyminx, don't worry, these two haven't got a nasty bone in their body Big smile

Ooooooh only 3 more sleeps!!!  unless you're camping out on the Friday ...then it's only 2 more sleeps!!! PartyBeerParty  Big smileBig smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

(XK & David) LMAO ... I'm so pleased to hear that! LOL   I'm still feeling kipperishly giddy ...  3 big sleeps to go  Beer Wink LOL PartyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

hahhahahahaha Kaz!       SNAP!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption