Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013

218 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2013 18:46:27 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just to say ... I will be there for the whole thing. YAY!

Plan on being there at lunchtime, got to get the cakes there in one piece which cud be hard as they smell luvvverly!!!!

Best news ever ... @stuie will also be there ... Although he will be behaving himself n taking it easy i hope! Fat chance of that happening methinks **raising eyes to the ceiling, shrugging n shaking head**

This is gonna be wicked ... Bring it on ...
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yaaaaaay thats fab news chick you tell him if,n he dont behave i will squish him pmsl LOL love ya both chick xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!  that's great news Lindsay/Stu!!! Thumbs UpHug

Debz....are you giddy ????  I AM!!!LOLLOLLOL

See you all soon everyone, ride/drive safe Thumbs Up

PartyBeerPartyBeerHug

xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Really sorry i cant be with you all today, but have a fantastic time everyone, eat ,drink and be very merry....PartyBeer xx

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm absolutely gutted Cry   I'm stuck at home now with a "bald" rear tyre Embarrassed   No way to get me & spare wheel & tyre to the fitters Unhappy   I was so looking forward to being there Unhappy   Sorry ladies ( & gents ) you'll just have to party on without me Party    Have a jar or two for me Kaz n Debs Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Sorry I can't manage to share your Birthday celebrations Kaz - have an amazing time and hope we catch up soon.   Luv and hugs xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all Good to see everyone it was a very good night out made some more u friend Hope to see everyone next weekend

Love and ((((((BIG HUGS))))))
BIGRAY                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

HI GUYS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO OUR PARTY BOTH MYSELF AND KAZ HAD AN AMAZING TIME. HUGE THANX TO JP AND LINDSEY FOR DECORATING THE ROOM AND HELP ORGANISE STUFF LUV YOU GUYS.KAZ WAS FABBY TO SEE YOU AND CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH MINE XX AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CARDS AND PRESSIES WAS ACE Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I got home about 30 minutes ago. I had a brilliant weekend meeting lots of people. Bit knackered now but happy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great time helping you both celebrate your birthdays and meeting more old and new friends. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Debz your card is with Kaz, I didn't get to Squires til this afternoon and most of the revellers had gone.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

What a great celebration! So happy it went to plan ... A couple of hiccups, but overcome relatively easily - pleased you both enjoyed yourselves. I enjoyed myself immensley. Great to meet new peeps n old mates. Hope you all had a safe journey home!

Sorry about the balloons... It just had to be done! Hope the glitter wasnt too bad!?!

Loads of hugs to my event co-ordinator, jp, it wouldnt have happened without you; you are an absolute STAR!
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

So glad that I came down and made so many new friends.
Took my helmet off on Saturday night after getting back, went to the bathroom and saw in the mirror that I still had a ཮' glitter sprinkle stuck on my forehead!
Looking forward to meeting you all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx sandi will get it when i see her next Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

another brilliant weekend thanks to all who helped to put it on                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos bic chick   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...6&page=                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A few more pics added in the early hours today. Cudnt sleep so made use of the time. Top tip, use ya time wisely!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Linz...  great photos!!Thumbs UpBig smile

What a brilliant weekend! Big smileBig smile

Come on everyone Tag yourself in the photos, so we all know who you areThumbs Up .. 

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4176

I have no idea who the nutter was in the yellow spotty dress.......ErmmLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5801 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption