Karey's Big 5-0 Burpday Bash 27th July 2013

218 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2013 18:46:27 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hahahahahah  Lindsay yep!!!

giddy kipper giddy kipper giddy kipper LOLLOL

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4176                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

We were at a rally last year when XK decided i needed a date. So he set me up with a yard broom. When I came out of my tent she was waiting for me. She had a very slim lightly tanned long body with a wide bristly head. I showed very little interest in her as the conversation was hard going and she never answered my questions. The next morning when I was due to leave, I found her sitting on my BMW. Not wanting to be nasty to her, I waited until she went to sweep the pub yard, then I pissed off back to London. As she new XK better, I thought it best that he consoled her sorrow. I am kind of hoping she doesn't turn up this weekend, but with XK one never knows. If so she will not be ignored and there is always booze Big smile pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Im now very worried about you david ... I can only hope the medication kicks in soon; either that or you get lucky with the marvellous mandy mop!!

Looking forward to meeting you!                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sh*t medication! I knew there was something I had to do this morning.Big smile. I hope XK doesn't do the same with Mandy Mop.   Yes I look forward to seeing you and everyone also.Party                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I hate to tell you david the dog is stole tight to the tree O are you talking about the 2 legs or 4 legs                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only two sleeeeeps to go!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well, a pretty crap day all in all, but still looking forward to sat nite, hoping that things turn out to be better than it appears atm.

Will try to be there for the full party, but if not will get there for a few hours at least. I need a drink a BIG drink.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lindsay??????Shocked

You had better make it for the full party Missus!!!!

Hope everythings ok! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

See ya` all on saturday spechally you kaz x not forgetting debs x                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyyy Marty!!!  looking forward to seeing you and Riggy!! HugBig smile xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Kaz will send u text ...                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi i'm sorry but I don't think i'm going to be able to make it today and i'm not shore of tomorrow either at the moment I got problems again med not working properly sorry. Ken Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry to hear that Ken, I hope you get things sorted.   I am planning to leave at around 12-00 today, not started any packing yet though Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

thanks Dave if I can sort it I will be their tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Heading up this afternoon see you all this evening                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Sorry to hear that bikerken Unhappy  I hope you get sorted and get yourself over at some point. Thumbs Up

One more sleep!!!!!!! I wish I could get over this afternoon, but it's my little grandaughter's birthday today, so having lots of baby huggles and kisses..Big smile

But I'll see you all tomorrow for lots of growed-up huggles and kisses!!!  LOL
Giddy Kipper Giddy Kipper Giddy Kipper PartyBeerPartyBeerHug

xxxxxxxx

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Have a wonderful time Kaz and everyone else that's going.   Keep it shiny side up.   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Trish.. I wish you could be here too Unhappy

Hopefully catch up with you sometime soon Hug

xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Sure thing lovely xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

PartyThumbs UpBeerPartyParty  ITS TIME FOLKS THE DAY IS HERE FOR KAZ AND MY BIRFDY PARTY!! GET YOUR PARTY SHOES ON AND WE WILL SEE YOU ALL AT SQUIRES Big smileBig smileParty PartyBeerBeer HAVE A SAFE RIDE UP PEEPS OR DOWN WHICH EVER WAY YOUR GOING XXX    

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption