Interesting forum !!!

32 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2013 13:06:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Rowan It's been so long since my son was a toddler/teenager (he's 27 now) I'd forgotten that it can addle ones brain, maybe that explains the weird logic of some of the mums on that site?     I wonder how many of them will have a biker in the family at some point? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Can you imagine the crap those kids will have to go through if they do want to ride

More worrying thought......these kids might end up running the country!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

......these kids might end up running the country!!!!!     I wish someone would LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A Little knowledge is Dangerous !!

This is absolute proof of that old saying ..                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Roflmao Sandi.......                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

what made me really angry was that the woman who started the post hardly said a word!! she just set the bomb off and sat back to see what happened.i must admit i got very angry and did get a tiny bit abusive but in all of our defence i had a god damn right.who the hell do they think they are??? they know nothing and will never know anything about bikers and what we do as a community for charity etc etc.not all of us are idiots.and although what i say next does not cover everyone so please dont abuse me.i have noticed over the years that the majority of loons on bikes ride high speed sports bikes and thats not saying everyone just a high proportion.i have been riding bikes for 36yrs this year and in all that time i have only ever been done for speeding in my car never on my bike.ive only ever been pulled over in my car never my bike!!! 
also i have now been kicked off the site "boooohoooo" pmsl its hilarious.
but to sum up " WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW? NOTHING" LOLLOLLOL cos they got nowt better to do than scrape up baby sick and change nappies lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Way to go getting banned ZZRLOL..I'm mightly impressedLOL   However the initiator has now answered and said she "just wanted to start a debate", (obviously doesn't believe that government statistics and reports are biaised, good god does that mean she trusts whoever is running the country Wacko)  and that in her honest opinion (getting a bit sick of acronyms due to mumsnet) "motorbikes are a new fad".   So for all you out there who have been riding for many years (safely I might add)......get in there for being trendy without knowing Wink   RB                                                                                                                                                                               
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You should be proud you got you opinion over, it got you banned but it also means it been seen and read by those do gooders who created the stupid thread in the first place..                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yeah it was good for the soul lol StarStarLOLLOL its the first time ive been banned from anywhere woooohoooooThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ZZR - you've been banned?
You are now a legend!!!!

Seriously though, even though it was fairly balanced with people talking up for both sides of the argument (not that there should ever have been one in the first place)  I think the following statement made by one of the posters says it all.

'being on a bike is the most incredible experience - you feel so free. the power throbbing between your legs , the execution of a perfect corner, the burst of speed so fast it takes your breath away, the pleasure of seeing a winding road stretching into the distance, the whine of the engine just before you change up, the camaraderie of nodding to other bikers who are enjoying exactly the same thing on a cool, sunny day. it's like nothing else exists except you, your bike and the road. nothing else comes close'.

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

totally right i get no better feeling/rush/excitement than when im riding its just awsome!!! will never get that feeling from anything else Big smileThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm glad I didn't join mumsnet, (not that I was going to) I wouldn't want to be a member of a community that bans you for having an opinion, no matter how strong that opinion, especially considering the author is a flamer (is that the right word for a person who incites controversy and argument on forums?)                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption