sons of anarchy back patch

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2013 20:54:03 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The force of numbers I'm afraid Sandi, one to one they would probably not bother anyone else about what they wear but unfortunately in this case, the mob rules.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does all this mean that I have to remove the Magic Roundabout patch that's on my other jacket?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Yes! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

It takes at least a year of prospecting to get your full colours. Prior to that , you need to 'hang about' long enough to show that you're 'Full Patch' material before you're given the honour of prospecting.
Some guy turns up , pretending to be a full member of a pretend club.
I think he got off lightly.

If you're gonner wear MC patches . You have to live the life , you have to live the rules and you have to live the consequences .

Dusty .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I seen a wicked t-shirt at weekend

Sons of Arthritis ~ Ibuprofen chapter

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one suzi, although not afflicted with arthritis i do have my share of aches, i will be keeping an eye out for one of these shirts and will keep it in the eventuality of the onset. Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vSWDjgyk8Aw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvSWDjgyk8Aw

Not sure this will work .... !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Thats a No then ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWDjgyk8Aw

Try this one ....

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?...SWDjgyk8Aw                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

http://www.sonsofarthritis.com/ibuprofen-chapter-short-sleeve-t-shirt/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption