2004 883 sportster

24 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2007 20:27:40 by vmaxdeg | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

(gentle cough) actually I quite like Harleys. Even though an Electra-Glide did once try to high-side me once in a slow-motion sort of way.   Can't throw any light on the new 883, though.   Mods, if I promise to be nice to Harleys, can I recycle the jokes at the expense of  Goldwings? Please.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

knew Wills was a nice bloke!!can jus see a halo above his head!                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

In a former life I did have an XL1200R. Much to my surprise it handled sort of well bearing in mind the agricultural engineering of them. Mind you I did have to get it stage 2 tuned to get enough hp out of it. All the bowls of rice puddings with a skin on were worried I can tell you. Hmm agricultural, that reminds me. Another famous company with a double barrelled name "Massey Ferguson"...... Seems apt.                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

don't they use the harley engine in narrowboats, i use a bikers pub by the canal and when a narrowboat goes by i keep looking round for a harley LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption