Camping Gear at Lidl 25April 2013

15 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2013 16:52:22 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lidl has some camping gear on offer from this Thursday 25th April 2013,  including a 3 man tent for £29.99 Thumbs Up

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/www_lidl_uk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

looks good nice one Karey....

tho just thinking the tent front porch would be better without the clear window bits me thinketh if they can be covered all teh better for storing stuff overnight etc Wink

stove and thermal ground mats good too Thumbs Up

Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh their stuff is usually good quality too, Suzi... (look out for the motorcycle gear when it's on offer), Thumbs Up

You can always cover the clear panels with something.  They might even have inbuilt covers.. I think mine does...Ermm Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah very true karey Big smile .... ive bought some of their bike gear Wink

tent looks good Thumbs Up

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

just in time for bum in the mud, although i think maybe a dinghy to escape in may be better.

Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP* Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I bought a 'winter' bike jacket from Lidl at 35 quid 2 years ago and it is the warmest and best waterproof jacket I have ever worn on the bike, far far better than the 300 odd quid one I also have....normally I don't skimp on bike gear but took a gamble with this jacket and glad I did. I highly recommend Lidl's bike gear Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one LuluThumbs Up

I've got the thermals, had them about 2 years and they're brilliant too.  

And I got a dry bag from Aldi about 5 years ago, which cost £6, they're about £10 anywhere else, and I can get most of my camping gear in it..Big smile

Their stuff is good quality, I think it's German 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is Ducktape on offer, Kaz?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Haha XK.. Ssshhh...don't tell anyone... if it is, I will need it all!WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Those tents at Lidl look very similar to the Tents Aldi have had in the past. If they are made by the same people, the spec is very good for a £30 tent.
 You can't blank out those windows in the porch bit but, you have a built in mozzy net on the door. They are roomy inside and very waterproof. I'm on my second one now because some A/holes lit a fire too near to me at the Farmyard a couple of years back and the flying embers wrecked my flysheet.

Only critisism I have is, the tents are quite tall and the poles a little flimsy because of the length. If the wind gets up the tent tends to "curtsy" in on you. It gets bloody annoying after about the tenth time. You really have to tighten the ropes to stop it.
Other than that really good piece of kit
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Ps. got a Lidl 3 season sleeping bag for the Friskney camp in Oct 2011 and that is great                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

You'll find that the specials which Aldi and Lidl stock are VERY similar... two brothers own the two companies... they just don't see eye to eye apparently!! 

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Well that's me bought the only tent our local branch had out on the first afternoon of the sale!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh Harley_Rider that's what I heard too Smile

Lol...Well Done Centurion!Thumbs Up    They never seem to get enough stock in do they? Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption