biker down

18 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2013 18:08:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Unhappy while trying to get to the tibbie shiels inn in the scottish borders, scotdick  a biker match member from livingstone in scotland, lost his bike  tryin to negotiate a single track road with a steep drop to a burn:( hes in borders general hospital with 3 broken ribs and a busted ankle:(
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any more news on how he is now?

My sympathys go out to him with broken ribs and an busted ankle! Confused.

The bike can always be replaced, and just hope that he has a speedy recovery.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hugs and Best Wishes to ScotDick !! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Very sorry to hear that Scotdick...we had heard someone had an off up there but had no clue who it was. Hope your fixed and out soon. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Best wishes and get well soon to him ....                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery scotdick.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

just had another email, he is in a lot of pain with the ribs, they r gonna try and put a cast on his ankle tomorrow, I feel a bit guilty cos I did invite him over for the weekend, and I forgot to give him my mobile and I canna get a signal at st marys loch either, so had no idea that he was on his way cos I thort he might have had to work.:(
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hope you have a speedy recovery xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Ouch!!  Get well soon and back on the bikeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Aww. Get well wishes. Glad he's not too badly hurt though. Hope he's out of pain asap.                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sad news , just remember,
broken bones mend ,
and a fractured wallet is refillable,
but saddest of all,
a lost summer has gone forever .
I hope your pride and joy is repairable and the insurance tw@ts reasonable.
I wish you a speedy recovery
Dusty x
p.s. Have you had a warm smile from a 'fit' nurse yet , it don't half perk you up . Lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL @ Dusty's nurse comment   Don't know you ScotDick but wish you a speedy recovery, and same for your bike too.   ATB   DizzyDot, it's not your fault lovey, and I'm sure Dick doesn't blame you at all                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear me ive only just seen this, Get very well soon Scotdick, hugs..Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

As all above                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope the pain is getting better for ya Scotdick.... i dont know you, bt wishing you a speedy recovery and bestest wishes Hugxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't know you but hope the pain eases soon and you can get back on yer bike! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you all very much for the good wishes, much appreciated and thanks Dizzydot (Lyn) for posting. yeah got a plastercast from knee to toes on my left foot and three smashed ribs, god how much pain can those buggers generate!! bike has possible steering/front suspension damage plus smashed parts, paintwork damage, broken panniers etc, i have a big excess which will have to be paid so more financial pain on the way plus im self employed/not able to work at present, oh happy days not!! Once again though, thanks for all your good wishes, Cheers, Richard                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see you are on the mend Richard, and welcome back... Keep smiling ..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption