What realistically would make you happy in life.

27 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2013 23:28:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What would make me Happy in life Ermm (not that I'm a Grumpy Bas**ard or owt) Finding there was a cure for Nerve damage (to fix my paralysed arm) In fact life would be better for us all if there were cures for everything  from Cancer to Baldness...   So like most have said, good Health is what would make me Happier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I am fortunate enough to have a good job, lovely fella, great friends, fantastic family and can just about scrape by financially so all I ask for now is for my son to get the exam grades he needs to take up his place in college.  If those nearest and dearest to me are happy and healthy, then I'll be happy too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I am actually very happy with my life. I am lucky to do a job I love (most of the time). I have very minimal debt and live to my budget. I'd just like to find someone to share it with then one day get married and have children. The soppy stuff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

The young have a future
The old are cared for
The sick are looked after
And the world stops trying to kill each other                                                                                                                                                                             
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well managed to stop smoking so thats another 45 days i can  live for. Fairly content enough bikes enough cars  house ( some of it belongs to lloyds) like my job bit more money would`nt go a miss. Just need a nice lady to enjoy life with.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wouldn't mind a pair of legs like simonchav lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

winning numbers of the lottery,                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2334 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption