What realistically would make you happy in life.

27 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2013 23:28:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sunday morning contemplation..

Some of us work too much, some don't work at all, but our everyday living seems get busier and our family life and personal life suffers. So I thought I would see what it is that people would like in life to be happy.... Now being realistic we can't all be lottery winners or inherit a fortune but something achievable with a bit of hard work and maybe a bit of luck thrown in....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My aim is to work hard for the next coming years put enough away to buy a small house ( started again in my late thirties after divorce) with a decent garage for my bikes lol and enough to not have to panic when a bill comes in like I did in my younger years... More than anything to be happy and healthy to have the time to spend with my loved ones and on my bike of course ;-)

I'm lucky I have a decent paid job but I have to work away for up-to 3 months in life threatening areas but it could all finish tomorrow but that's my plan.... How about the rest of you anyone else got an end game plan?
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yeah to get my debts paid off and just be happy.im not money orientated never have been.only in debt thanx to ex-hubby.long as i got my bike,my health and a roof over my head and fuel for my bike i dont really care.Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

^^^^    what ZZR said, word for word Handshake It would be nice to have "a facility for creative construction and expression of art through various mediums",  or fecking about in a shed as it's normally called  LOL Oh to live the dream  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

migraine cure,free j.d. and a pillion like dearheart.....one outta three ain't bad....x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

same as ZZR but pay off mortgage and uproot to buy small place further out into  the country ,so that I can  keep couple  more dogs and a pig.
  ( no Jinx that doesn't mean you )Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

to have my health back would make me happy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I could I'd like to have all the above, as in enough money to be comfortable so don't have to worry about bills coming in every week and stressing myself out, a nice home which would actually be mine.  A nice trike and heated garage to keep it in, so when I work on it I'm nice and snug TongueLOL .

Seriously though... if I could I'd like to have a Chop/Trike building workshop with all the tools/machines I need to build some decent machines.  But not on the scale of the likes of Orange County Choppers or West Coast Choppers, more of a down to Earth business whereby we build stuff for ordinary folk for sensibly priced money that people can afford... none of this 'blank cheque-book' stuff!
And I'd want it to be a business with a decent reputation and I wouldn't give them false promises that we can do the 'impossible'.
Ohh yeah and one last thing... it would be closed on Sat/Sun because we're too busy riding our own bikes/trikes around enjoying the Sun (when it does happen!) Cool

I'm just off to raid the piggy-bank to see how much I've saved now, so I can start it up LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To travel around the world for the rest of my days would make me VERY happy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

No mortgage, money to pay bills without worrying, a house with a bit of land to grow my own veg and fruit. Thinking bigger then enough to own my own business                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmm - Health, Wealth and Happiness !! Thumbs Up Oh and a small vineyard in the south of Italy that I could drop by every so often and take what I wanted out of the wine cellar !!

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Just having everyone in my life happy like me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It may have been after reading this headline yesterday before going to work. While at work i was thinking why am i working on a sunday for poor money, always waiting for payday to come, never any funds in the bank for back up and the only thing i could think of is that i really enjoy my job. So one thing would be a job that i enjoy doing that pays over a surviving wage and a 2rd thing would be someone to share it with.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Like Bill306 100% good health, then I could apply for any job   also, like many others, enough money to be comfortable and not worry about the lack of it. I had plenty of it in the past and I don't care what anyone else says, having enough money does make one happy.   My ultimate dream would be to have a home close to the beach at Southsea Heart                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing materialistic, just having happiness itself.. xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmm money (loads of it - so that I could bathe in it every day !!) , then my familys' good health and a BIG house, and a private jet, and Thorntons chocolates for breakfast and as many Bishops Fingers as I wanted !! Oh and to pass this DAS test and get a proper bike Thumbs Up

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

peace & quiet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha remember the thread is 'realistically' what would make you happy, something achievable with hard work, effort and maybe a little luck.... Starting to edge a bit off track some.. Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah - sorry Johnny - had a glass or two of the red stuff !! He He !! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

realistically..... a job i enjoy..... peeps around me who make me laugh through the good and bad times.....miles of smiles and a schexay biker fella to share it with

Wink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption