Dunnies cafe Otley closing?

46 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2014 19:04:00 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

away that weekend but will have to go before it closes,been going there since 1988.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

C'mon BigRay, im hoping you get this one sorted soon. I need to fill my diary!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi Lindsay sense we only spoke at 2:00 a clock at it give my a chance to remove the brush from my ars* so that I can do it x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

((titter)) ive done my Mad Burds bit ... Jump to it raymundo ... Come on chop, chop man!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I have toke brush out of my ars*
vent is up so you can put it in your diary                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cool! Thanks Ray you is da maaaaaaaaaan!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2695 seconds. There are 655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption