Greetings!!!!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2013 20:36:20 by old red | Go to original / last post
Elflady's Profile
Elflady

In: Flitwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi joined the site recently, happened to stumble across ir whilst looking for more info re Scott (Flying) Squirrels.  Would love to learn to ride, but it's money , or rather lack of stopping me. This seems a friendly site so I'd thought I'd test out a 1 month membership 
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the site, I'm sure if you get out and about and meet some folks you'll find the money to learn to ride when you see how much fun it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm 
as ragnar sied u will if u get out and about jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Elflady's Profile
Elflady

It's just my work situation has been at best errattic over past few years, but trying to get things sorted, I don't know how much it costs to learn, but would like to  be able to ride one day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Determination will get you there in the end Thumbs Up

Welcome to BM, and hope you have a good time on here as many of us do.

Like others have said, if you can get yourself out and join in with some of the events some of us meet at. Smile

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome to BM Elflady

Get to an event and I sure you will get a pilly.
It's a start :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Elflady and welcome ! 

I am just starting out biking for myself and bimble around on a 125 BUT I am getting my DAS training done bit by little bit as I can afford it and I WILL get there in the end ! And you will too !! Thumbs Up Everyone on here is lovely and they will support you and offer help where its needed ! 

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Elflady's Profile
Elflady

Yp would like to start to do my CBT, but it's money or lack of making it hard atmUnhappyCry.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Elflady, as others have said get yourself to some of the events start pillying and you will get your licence come hell or highwater, it's such a great escape..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption