this is skill

13 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2013 09:08:39 by Harley_Rider | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9MVY8swO5M                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Excellent!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wow!!!   i love how ya keep hearing him scrapin the metal on the tarmac!!!  would love do that on my harley...... in me dreams haha   nice one kay                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Ah, the new CBT lay out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl yeah Rags!! and this vid just to prove it can be done....... hahahahahaha Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And in short sleeves ......... top bloke Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wonder how many times he did fall off before he got to that level of riding though!!!! Tongue .

Was some very good riding I have to admit, and I suspect the extra speed rather than doing it walking pace helped him, especially with such a heavy bike as that, the bike plus the extra police equipment as well!!
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thats why i don`t have front crash bars on mine they stop you banking it over hard.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Seen that vid before but always worth a watch, it's like watching 'Dancing On Tarmac' what a mover! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He's my new motivation !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is one I won't want to see someone get wrong!!  You only have one chance at it once you start!! Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L8UCfxmtSw

Hope the link works for you, as not really sure how to copy the link over here? Ermm

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Wow - wish I could get him to take my mod 1 for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

His name is Donnie, I've seen a few of his competition rides that he has won, and who says that a Harley isn't manoeuvrable??

But I bet he's glad that he's NOT paying for the foot board replacements each year!!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4453 seconds. There are 648 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption