About Those Job Adds?

5 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2013 12:22:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Competitive salary: We pay less than our competitors.Join our fast-paced company: We have no time to train you.Casual work atmosphere: We don't pay enough to expect you to dress up.Must be deadline-oriented: You'll be six months behind schedule on your first day.Some overtime required: Some overtime each night and each weekend.Duties will vary: Anyone in the office can boss you around.Must have an eye for detail: We have no quality control.Career-minded: Female applicants must be childless (and stay that way).Apply in person: If you're old, fat or ugly, you'll be told the position has been filled.No phonecalls please: We've filled the job, our call for resumes is just a legal formality.Seeking candidates with a variety of work experiences: You'll need it to replace three people who just left.Problem-solving skills a must: You're walking into a company in perpetual chaos.Requires team leadership skills: You'll have the responsibilities of a manager without the pay or respect.Good communications skills: Management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want and do it.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Love it.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

This job ad' made me laugh   'Web Frontend Developer'   Why did it make me laugh? cos I read it as   Web-footed Developer LOL    There is no hope for me, I've been to Specsavers TWICE and they henned up my script both times   Yours sincerely Ms Magoo Geek                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Microsoft Office an advantage   - unless you can train our muppets to use Word and Excel, forget it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

Two more ads with spelling errors   'must have attention to dteail'   and   'looking for someone capable of ruining an office'   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption