Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June

212 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2013 18:02:41 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Its that time again folks After the last 3 years fab turn outs for this, am proposing we do it all again this year :)For those who are new to the site, its a day were those with spare pilly seats offer them to those in need, leaving points from several areas and a set place for us all to meet :)Sun 30th June is looking good for this if your all in agreement :) Destination is the same as last year :) Cafe opposite Tourist Information Centre Sherwood HeathOllerton RoundaboutNewarkNottinghamshireEnglandNG22 9DR Its about 1.5 mile from the Big Tree aka The Major Oak Brum starting place is Bassetts Pole                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Drat .... Will be touring Europe.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really hoping to make this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Really want to break the 100 mark for this 150 would be a record breaker so come on folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Just checked, and I can make this :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I'll try and make it if not working(don't know yet),Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

i should be ok for this....     BJ don't forget to tell the cafe we are coming. I believe they asked last time ???   Smile   also get GJ to get some serious cake baking done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Will try and get there from the snowdon camp what time is the is the planned meet

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

From their website...   The cafe is open 6 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am - 2pm. Group bookings are taken, please call Julie on 07955 176 635   altho it closes at 2pm the benches are fixed so we could still stay there, just won't be able to buy any refreshments     http://forestcornersnacks.co.uk/index.html                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Smile
Hope I can get there, was a good day out last year.

Can't see it on Events calendar yet BJ Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Will try and get from snowdon camp as the cafe is only about half an hour past my house. so I can wave to it as I pass                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Yes" can make this one. Only 5 miles away. Lol.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

think ill put my name down for this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

More the merrier folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Im off that day if Mrs Jaffa says yes will be there                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

got any info on how it works?                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Last one, we all met at Bassetts Pole on the A446 just outside Sutton Coldfield, had a coffee and then went in convoy to Ollerton.  Stood around chatting and eating and drinking the cafe dry. Some people turned up from other meeting points also, Then rode home, some in a group, some sepaRATE.  wAS A GOOD DAY   Met loads of nice like minded people which was nice as was the first time i had ever been out with the group.       Check out the photo on my profile, although I'm sure are lots of other photos somewhere on here.       Ohhh and you can pick up a pilly if you wish, check out the lift requests when JB puts in on the 'Events'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think i gonna do this one too ~ tho i wont be taking pilly as only got single seat!!   its only 20 miles from me... so il maybe meet up with any notts peeps somewhere and ride over Thumbs Up more fun riding in a group of ya Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd like to do this one but have a party to go to the night before. If at all possible, I'll be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Not a jelly and ice cream party then  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 442 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption