Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June

212 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2013 18:02:41 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Not to worry Sandi, it can get a bit frantic with trying to catch up with loads of people... I didn't mingle that much, chatted to Intruder most of the time and the 2 friends I brought along... had to rush off as I was summoned back home at 2pm lol a mothers work is never done. I have not recognised loads of people I hadn't met before... but I thought it was a brill gathering and the weather was perfect. Looking forward to the next one
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BJ's Pilly Day Action Photos of the Basetts Pole Group now loaded.   Number plates erased to protect the innocent LOL.   If anyone wants a copy of one let me know!                                                                                                                                                                               
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

how much was collected for stella yesturday                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

You guys raised £87.75 to push stella up tbe hill :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

brillant                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will there be another collection to get her down again?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

great ride, great weather, great people. thanks bj.                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

What a brilliant day,thanx Jackie nice to see some old faces(Ped),
Thanx again JACKIExxx,Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Special thanks to Jackie and everyone else for arranging - great ride out and brill egg and bacon buttie at the cafe - plus sunshine - what more could you ask for.  Great to meet you, Sandi, and to see Jen looking so well.  You all make everyone feel so welcome - looking forward to the next one ... Fi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Great to meet you too Fi Big smile      Thanks to GrainyKev and andyadams for their pics Thumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thanks Jackie.  It was nice to meet you and all the other crazy dudes en route.   Nice venue too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the pics Wills                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5303 seconds. There are 371 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption