blood bikes charity 18th May

27 Posts | Latest reply on 12/05/2013 15:05:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi im thinking of shaving my head to raise money for the blood bike charity thinking of making a big event of it was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping organize it and helping raise money for the charity as they provide a free courier service to the nhs with blood packets for people who have been in major accidents and needs blood transfusions xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://www.nwbbm.org.uk/site/

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

its a great charity
(tried to join it here , north east)
but it is only now starting in our neck of the woods.

the problem with shaving your head, is you can really only do that once?
(and it is nice hair) though I guess that's the point!

where would the "event" be?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it would be near me in manchester maybe at a local pub and i always have room at mine for people to stay at mine afterwards etc xx but not completely set in stone on the location or date yet x if you have any suggestions id love to hear them :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Moved this to the General forum, from motorcycle events forum                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks hunni was bit unsure which it would go in x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W VM Big smile  I've marked the thread 'active'   Good luck with sponsorship Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

not very familiar with Manchester, re places to hold events,
but a good friends son lives over there and bikes, so will try to ask him!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks sandi and thank s hunni message me anytime and will make and event when i know when and where  its going to be x

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I just find the idea of somebody called VAMPYminx being associated with BLOOD bikes worrying, its not a meals - on - wheels delivery service girl!!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know i do realise this hunni i just supprt this charity alot and would like to raise some more money for them i honestly dont feast on other peoples blood lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Fair enough and good luck with that, I just donate the stuff they transport at every opportunity Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i do the same donate as much as i can where ever possible x                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

at least this (giving blood)
is one of the few things us lowly men are able to do more than you girls still,

(limits changed last year, 4x for men, 3x for women)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

isnt a competition tho is it as long as people donate it doesnt matter how much x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://www.justgiving.com/nicola-shaw3

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

This event is on the calendar, thanks VM   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4158                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi hunni just had a phone call off the landlord hes changed the date to the 18th of may now no reason no explination just changed the date glad i havent printed off the posters yet x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi hunni just had a phone call off the landlord hes changed the date to the 18th of may now no reason no explination just changed the date glad i havent printed off the posters yet x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks, calendar updated and I've asked the mods to add the date to the title                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 991 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption