bike8

4 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2013 21:24:42 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Evening Folk,

im thinking of doing the ride published in bike magazine late last year the
"bike8"

consists of a largish fig of eight ride around the (alleged) best bits of mainland uk,
mainly 1600 ish miles starting/finishing at hawes,

anybody done it?
am thinking of doing the "north" loop 1st (900 miles or so, inc getting to start)
and expect to take a longish 2 days .
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Good luck with your ride O Y, safe journeys, I look forward to seeing the photos Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Yep, and we've just been playing on chunks of it from the Dent camp.
It's all busy though, if you want quiet roads head north Thumbs Up

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

thanks Sandi,
and , Steve, yes I had some "little" runs out the last
few of my days off, varying from 200-350 mile days, all on twisty stuff, though it was nice to be in double figures today temperature wise!!

all I need now is 2x days in a row of dry (ish) warm (ish) weather, which coincide with my days off!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 488 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption