How to Save a Life with 2 Fingers !!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2013 20:54:22 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's not what ya think !! LOL 

FACT - If someone has an accident and knocks themselves unconscious - they could die in 3 - 4 mins ! DIE !!

Learn what to do about saving their life - it might be YOURS !!

First Aid for Bikers Courses with TrainAidInc - learn about incident management, the unconscious casualty, head trauma management (do we take their helmet off ?), spinal and neck injuries, shock and bleeding, bones muscles and tissue injuries, allergies and CPR.

First 3 hrs course at MFN, Notts on 20th May - see Events Forum or PM me.

Get yer fingers ready Thumbs Up (oops thats ma thumb !)

Cheers Jood                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Er Jood, I is confuddled, have you changed the date again?  Confused   This is supposed to be on the 13th May not the 20th lol   (this course is £15 with a  certificate on completion)   On the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep - yep guys and gals - it IS on Monday 13th May at MFN - it was a large Italian red that made me say sommat else !! (Aagh - welcome to my World !!Embarrassed )

OK - Monday 13th May - Life Saving stuff going on !!

PM me if you're interested !!

Cheers Sandi - good thing you've got yer head screwed on right !!!

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Large Italian red? Bought a Ferrari, have you?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

PML @ me having my head screwed on right LOL      Wills, or Jood met a tall sun burnt Gigolo? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wills - it would be a Bugatti if I ad a choice !! Smile

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Well I won't be here for this I would have liked to attend. Are there any others planned at any time anywhere else do you know please ? Thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Possibly will do more - if there are people that wanna do it  ! Keep yer eyes peeled !! 

Thanks for your interest.

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

You can add me to the next lot please .... Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

nice to see this kind of post/course on here,
been in this area of business for a while, and
the 1st aid bit will always pay dividends,
fingers crossed especially if you never have to use it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 898 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption