Who LOVES their job ?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2013 12:31:24 by Harley_Rider | Go to original / last post
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

gbc2010 I`m not sure what your job is, so cannot decide if I love it or not,
;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

NO I DON'T!!!!!
I hate it but it pay's the bills, i am searching for an enjoyable job but none out there at the moment, so if anyone wants to employ me let me know what you have to offer please Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ha - Oldyeti !! 

I instruct First Aid courses around the UK. Its my own company and so I do what I want to do and I dont do the gigs I dont want to do (unless its for lotsa money !)  I work alot in equestrian/racing circles (high risk sport) and construction - but I do a First Aid for Bikers Course too ....if anyone is interested ! Thumbs Up

Jood 

What do you do ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep love my job, I have a little machine shop all to myself and people come in with material and drawings asking me to make stuff for our aeroplanes or bits for the jet engines we rebuild  (cobham aviation services, electronic warfare and target practice for the Navy)  

and then of course there are the homers, making bits for motorbikes and cars and stuff 

simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Love is a strong word but i certainly enjoy my job. I work for a themed attractions company. Just finished theming a 4d cinema, last year it was building a volcano, Peppa pig before that. Did loads on Thomas land and loads more around the country.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shouldn't this be loave your job... I do mine for the pay and 4 on 4 off :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

Nope... didn't love my job at all... left and I'm due to start a new one next week! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good Luck with the new one Harley Rider - ya might LOVE it !! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

I'm sure I will GBC.. no more getting up at silly o'clock on a Monday morning to fly to some place, work 70 hours and then fly home knackered on a Friday night... this is a desk job, 8:30 to 4:30 with a nice route to ride on my Harley... 

Home every night to cook dinner and spend time with my children... doesn't get much better in fact... oh and I negotiated a decent payrise too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption