~Saxon~ + the Quireboys @ Rock City 19/04/13

15 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2013 20:32:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Saxon are playing at Rock City on Friday 19 April 2013   Anyone going/fancy it??   supported by the Quireboys   Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm going............ yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Ali Kat0's Profile
Ali Kat0

In: Co. Durham

I would have gone just for the Quireboys if I could have I love them!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Just booked our tickets Suzi - another wild night woohoo xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive booked mine toooooo ngb chick ~ yeeeeehaaaaaaa cant wait .... is rock city ready for us again hahahaha LOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

which version of Saxon is it playing as I think theres now two of em?

id love to go to this - loved the quireboys and haven't been to Rock City for 22 yrs....gawd im owd!!! :(

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not sure kwakgirl chick which it is but it takes you to saxon website and goes on about all original stuff etc, if you look it up on rocky city website it has the info.......... think ive seen teh quireboys at a rally bt cant remember which one Wacko   its not owd to have been somehwere wicked 22 years ago its somethin for the young uns to be jealous of Wink    cant wait its gonna be wicked                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Emoticon

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

PB - are you confusing Saxon and the Quireboys with the Blues Brothers???  You could be in for a shock hehehe x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got an email..   doors open at 6pm now ............ bloomin eck we will be avin an afternoon tea party in a minute LOL LOL   bagsy i get to throw that cream topped blamange thingey.... Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WOW ... another Censored awesome night at Rock City Thumbs Up   It was packed, Saxon were outstanding ... and my side the gig won on the singing competition picked by the drummer LOL    cant wait for the next good band at Rock City...... two totally brill nights there now....Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Was a brill night Suz..... will have to keep an eye out for when Iron Maiden are touring cos that's a MUST :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

In: Nottingham

Excellent night. One of my mates who came down from Leeds will be spending the next 6 - 8 weeks with a foot in plaster after getting a bit too enthusiastic for his age and tearing his ligaments. We were rolling on the floor laughing, he was just rolling on the floor.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh my gawd... pmsl you and your nutty mates EB LOL.... hope he got back home before the alcohol wore orf and hte pain really kicked in!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1019 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption