Team Spesh Racing @ Cadwell Park 05/05 - 06/05/13

25 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2013 14:38:03 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gosh - In the Valley AND Spesh racing this weekend - what a Bank Holiday this is gonna be !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great day out at Cadwell and lovely to meet up with Bill, Chris and Jackie ! Good Luck for tomorrow guys !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Wow what a great weekend, minimum cost and maximum fun to watch, these guys are riding around on ex road bikes and although the ones spending the most money are the ones at the front there is still close racing all the way through the field, Spesh had a good weekend knocking 4or5 seconds of his lap times, we got his starts sorted out with some brilliant manoeuvres up Coppice now its just getting the rest right, i was impressed by you Allan keep up the good work and thanks to every one for feeding me
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fab weekend once again in the Team Spesh Racing camp.  Spesh shakin his ass round corners and I gained loads of racing knowledge from a certain Mr Bill and he had us in fits with his tales of what used to happen :)   Enjoyed our impromptu BBQ Sun evening, even if Mr Ken burnt the grass (titter titter).   Would highly recommend a Team Spesh weekend watching, so much more exciting when somebody you know is racing :)  even if i do need heart pills during the race, Spesh you know what i mean !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

thanks for all the nice comments guys. Spesh was really happy with this weekend's outing Approve GBC!!!! - you didn't come say hi! Cry lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself though. Next outing is Donington 22 & 23 June...yes I know it's the same weekend as Farmyard, but if you're not off to that then come see Spesh Big smile......I will most probably have a new **ahem** haircut then aswell! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption