Manchester night out

33 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2013 22:12:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That'll do nicely.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I can't do 1st June, having my baby granddaughter over night while her mummy and daddy have a much needed night away together to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary....                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

how about Fri 31 May then?  

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Now that sounds good to me....                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Righty oh.   Let's make it Friday 31 May.   However, I will give it a week before I ask Sandi to post it as an event.   If anyone who wants to come along has any other date suggestions, please let me know.    Thanks RB                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Is this a definate? Really enjoyed the last one, well what I can remember of it anyhow!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

As no one has got back to say Friday 31 May is inappropriate  I will get it posted on the events page.     I will also put down meeting place to be arranged as I know Hard Rock Cafe will be packed on a Fri night.   Any suggestions of alternative meet up points very welcomed.     I had thought about Weatherspoons in Piccadilly Gardens but am open to suggestions.    RB                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad to hear there'll be another one, I really enjoyed the last one. If not my head the next day! Beer

How about meeting somewhere a bit more biker friendly like The Salisbury?                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh suggestions defo welcome..... is the salisbury the one near oxford road train station.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup, that's the one. Plenty of other pubs and bars nearby too and a bit nearer to Fab Cafe in case we end up there again for a late one...                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Count me in for the late one Carl. I don't need to catch an early train home this time (hopefully).                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

okey dokey....its a plan.  Fri 31 May meeting at The Salisbury 9.00 pm (that will give folks time to get home, change and get to Manchester). Big smile RB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Excellent, let's hope we get as good a turn out as last time!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3599 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption