Music Vids

12 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2007 18:05:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Beefcake or cheesecake? ROFLMHO http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/song_dance/Bearforce1...sic_Video/   Pirates of the Caribbean Remix (more like a trailer for Alcoholics Annonymous lol) http:...new   3 Young Guitar Players http:...io/                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The website is playing up at the mo', soz folks.   www.stupidvidoes.com song/dance category                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

and it would help if I could type correctly lol   that's .com   *slap* meself                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Er...I dunno what happened there?  That wasn't MY fault THIS time   www.stupidvideos.com                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Er...I dunno what happened there?  That wasn't MY fault THIS time   www.stupidvideos.com                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stop hogging the forum KwakLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Beefcake or cheesecake

My vote go's to Cupcake Wacko

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Cassie, I don't have much luck trying to post links in the forum, or events in the calendar, which isn't much use to me considering I'm the editor of the newsletter LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

so funny, you're just trying to get your post count up I can tell!   And the events thing is your fault - trust me!  See your email, women eh! Always passing the blame   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
fossil's Profile
fossil

In: wisbech

got bored with the guys shaking there bits but the grind girls looked much more funLOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

For more Pirates of the Caribbean jolity, watch this...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s   If hobbits float your boat, then sing along to this one....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tin6NJqQQsM&mode=rel...amp;search=                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Blue Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption