Why were you dumped?!!

242 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2007 09:35:22 by scattygal35 | Go to original / last post
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i've done the dumping in both my relationships Unhappy the first one (after 18 years) was violent an sleeping round (including a friend) and the second, as i said b4 was still taking things day by day (after 3 years).   I've yet to contemplate entering into another one, but maybe 3rd time lucky Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
scattygal35's Profile
scattygal35

In: Harlow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got dumped over the telephone at 6 am one morning earlier this year! I wasnt too bothered about that as i had been wanting to end it after 7 years together as he was becoming unrealiable and other reasons which i wont go into here,  so i was glad he did the dirty work to dump me so i didnt have to feel guilty! but he could have told me to my face then i wouldnt have done a Bobbit...... Im too nice for that!  I really am a nice girl by the way! Hes started texting me again recently 2 months ago til now  asking to see me  - i told him where to stick it as  it makes me laugh in a way as hes like benny hill doing all the chasing lol so revenge is sweet watching him make a prat of himself  ive moved on and he should take a leaf from my book and follow my example etc.......  Ive heard that he ISNT IMPRESSED with me enjoying myself it is nothing to do with him!!!! tsk tsk.......                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0469 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption