Thunder in the Glens Rally 23-26 August 2013

74 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2013 12:44:35 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Iam looking forward to this and it's getting ever closerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hey David you are slipping, thread was on page 2 lol.
Yep won't be long now :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

was thinkin about this as i am in scotland but i was told no jap bikes...so who isnt going on a harley?? I was gonna do the hizzy run instead...                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am going on a YamahaBig smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

showaddywaddy are playing on sunday night ah hahahaha brilliant Big smile

there is entertainment on the camping site and also stuff going on all around.....

cant cant catn wait

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Brought back tot the frontThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry I will not being going to this now, circumstances have changed and I have now taken some extra work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Aswww shucks, sorry to hear that David, but good news on the extra work !

Hooe to catch up with you elsewhere                                                                                                                                                                              
DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham

Not much longer to wait ,really looking forward to this rally                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

starting my charity ride to this in 10 days :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

brilloooo Mad Mic Big smile good on ya and you will ave a faboooo time i know it                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

http://youtu.be/KKHyBz9wq_4

for those that are thinking of going to the thunder in the glens sometime, this was the ride out this year                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Mic,Thumbs Up

I was due to go but circumstances changed unfortunately.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 470 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption