Thunder in the Glens Rally 23-26 August 2013

74 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2013 12:44:35 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It will be brilliant if you come rs lily. The more the merrier :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yayyy defo nice one RSlily Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wouldn't mind going if I'm home at the time but I can't plan that far ahead lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah well fingers crossed you can go toooooooo johnny Thumbs Up Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

im commin`

( via lands end and john O'Groats )                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Mic,   There is nothing like taking the long way around Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Dingus Magee's Profile
Dingus Magee

In: Insch

Think I'm going to be able to roll along to it as well...t'ain't that far from me, and be good to see some of you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Dingus, we will all have to arrange how we meet up nearer the time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yus and dont forget ya ear plugs David Wink LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Stage one ear plugs on order Suzi Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Don't forget my stage one fat bob David, cos I am still coming need my hug off Suzix and McHaggis hug from Katie !

Thought I better stop this going off the front page.
Chat soon Suzix and Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Good idea Bandito as there is only 80 days to go. Shikes is it that long. I am like a kid waiting for christmas Party , where is my TITG advent calender? OK extra heavy duty Stage one ear plugs now ordered NukeYing Yang                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bring back to the front Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Gotta be more peeps that want a great run to Scotland and hear all them big twins thundering around the glens ?                                                                                                                                                                             
DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham

Well hopefully I'm coming too !!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice on Debee Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

with all them harlys up there i should hear them in boroughbridge n yorks                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Havfun You don't have to because you could join us and listen at close range. The more the merrier.   I will be on an FJR and will probably not heard by anyone. But I do like the sound of a Harley Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is it time yet............ Is It????

i soooooooooooo cant wait for this one Big smile Cool Big smile Ying Yang

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool

anyone else fancy this one???........

its another 3 dayer Thumbs Up Big smile Beer Party ~ give us a shout if you fancy and can ride up with us lot

yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 493 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption