Thunder in the Glens Rally 23-26 August 2013

74 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2013 12:44:35 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

ooooooo intercom ............. i may have to hack that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl @ ya bunions bandito ... it might sort em out for ya... LOL and if im capable of anything after ride i may have a beer or 6 hahahahahahaha....   il race ya Beer   gawd can you imagine if we was all linked by intercome..... be well funny....   you comin then Jackie wooooooooooooooooooooooo Thumbs Up Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Are you coming BJ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

All i can say fro def at the moment is its a maybe lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me and David are going up on the Thurs afternoon and stopping the night in Carlisle at a bed and breakfast.....   ~Yummmmoooo full english breakfast to set off on Friday morn to Aviemore...to break the journey up and mean we are more fresh and ready for partayy when we get there on the friday Thumbs Up   anyone else fancy stopping hte night in Carlisle then give us a shout.   yippeeeee cant wait Party Party Beer Beer Beer   wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I know this is a long way off but we can't have it slipping to page two.   Anyone else coming on this one, we need a convoy. There are still some rooms left in the B&B at Carlisle Thumbs Up   Bandito12, have you book your room yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Not yet Dave, awaiting confirmation from my possible pilly. Am coming with you guys whatever, will find somewhere if it becomes full. Let's hope some more join us !                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bump   Come on peeps you know you want to.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm planning to go again this year .. hopefully see you there  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Nice one Crimmy. I would be good to see you there.   I know it's a long way off but we are gradually increasing in numbers, all be it very slow Big smile 8 now Thumbs Up   Link to event:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...4139                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayy nice one Crimmy be good to meet you chick Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry this might sound very rude ( I can't think of a better way to say this) how far up their ow n bums are the hog chapter. Yes I ride an American bike but that's coz it's a good tourer and I don't personally like the other options. I only say this as was going to a meet a few years ago with a mate who had to park his bike in a different car park coz it was Japanese . Could really do with getting to Scotland as I think I was 10 the last time.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hiya simon ... i dont actually know any of the Dunedin chapter of HOG or any HOG come to that and its them that organise this rally...... why not message them?  there is no mention of what bikes are or are not allowed and having looked at pics from last year it seems there is one massive security fenced car park where all bikes are parked ......

i would say contact them if you are uncertain...... bt i think its ok on this one Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be cool to see you again David .
Not seen you since the Lakeland Pass ride out last year  Big smile wow , that was some ride and would love to do it again .
Suzi , lovely lass , be good to meet you too  Approve

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

yes Crimmy, another trip around the Lakeland pass is a must Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bring this back to the front cos we can't wait to go and we want you all to come to Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wooohoooo well said David ~ im not sure how giddy i can remain until august tho Party Beer Beer

it's gonna be AWESOME Big smile

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Bring back to the front. Anymore takers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well hopefully fingers crossed i am.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 428 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption