Thunder in the Glens Rally 23-26 August 2013

74 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2013 12:44:35 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thunder in the Glens Rally ~ the beautiful highlands of scotland... Heart   So who fancies this one? I have got my ticket and im soooooooooo excited it looks amazing, thousands of harleys but all bikers are welcome and in an outstanding venue   i have heard nowt but good things about this one so do something different and come along Big smile Wink   if interested go check out the Dunedin hog website... or youtube for videos of last year.. or to buy your ticket including t shirt and badge... go on ya know you want toooo.... Thumbs Up..   so give us a shout if your going coz we are arranging a ride up together as its a fair old slaught!!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am going. Thumbs UpBeerParty 
I had better get on line and get my wallet out. Bloody mothsWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahaha yeah get ya money where ya mouth is david Wink Party   woohooooo ~ blimey i can see the moth balls from here LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I have got my eTicket TongueParty   Just checked the map 548 miles. Ermm Wow thats a fair slap for one day. Bring it on Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yup i know!!!! i think its about 400+ for me... we will have to arrange meeting points and those that want to ride up together be brill Big smile
wooohoooo ~ i got e-ticket toooo Tongue Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Got my ticket and will join the party Suz yehhhhhhh.
We can sort the ride up when we know who's going, and where from ok. Gonna be a great weekend !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

gawd... no more talk of this allowed coz im far tooooo giddy and its months away yet pmsl   ...... and more rallies ans good times to have before this toooooo   yipppppeeeeeeeeeee LOL Party Beer ~ its gonna be awesome                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Suzi, Have you submitted this to the Events?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have now david yus Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Suzi Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hey guys I'm going, look forward to seeing you all there xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This now on events courtousy of Suzi and I presume Sandi. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4139   Get you names down and have a good party BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                                 
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Katieeeeee, brilliant look forward to my McHaggis hugzzzz, be lovely to catch up with you :) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Katie i shall speak to the Mr Ken and see if i can persuade him to put up with mw for that long a journey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayyyy cant wait to finally get to meet ya katie Big smile and you too jackie if you goo which i hoep ya doo tooo Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Suzi its about time we met lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl i know jackie!!! Big smile lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hey suz, you gotta meet this old fart yet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahaha i know banditoooo ~ bt at least i wont be on intercom while riding coz ya will hear me swearing a fair few times when im getting tired.... pmsl LOL Party   il prob arrive and jus drop me bike and sleep where i land...... hahahahahahahaha pmsl Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Will hav my intercom on so yo can here me nodding off ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. When you drop your bike mind me bunions please, and I bet you still beat me to the first drink !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 428 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption