Thundersprint 2013

29 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 08:40:23 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Is anybody else planning on camping over at the Anglesey circuit for Thundersprint 2013                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Not I sorry Alli, too bloody cold ! You make sure you take your thermal bit warmers with you. Will be there on the Sunday so will have a catch up :-) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

ok Mart, look forward to cathing up with you. x                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm there Sunday Allison.

See you there.

I'll give Whitedove and Rowanblossom a call to see if they're still going.

NHM  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Look forward to seeing you Denis, and the girls if they can make it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I was thinking of camping Alison but not sure if i can make it now ...                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

thats a pity intruder, its fairly local for you isnt it? not even for the day?                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

im up in Lancashire Al... near Burnley .... its not far from where my place is near Porthmadog .. I might bob down in the car ...wont know until closer to the time Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

An ok, I knew you had a connection with Wales, a 2 home kind of guy!! Lol
Sure let e know if your going to go, car or bike and we can meet up, Bandito,s going too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'm going on the sunday,see you all there,Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Hi one arm are you not camping ver on Saturday night with your lad?                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'll be there on the sunday as working saturday, looking forward to seeing ya all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Had a couple of PM,s off people wondering about camping on the Saturday night, would be great to camp together if interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Hi, riding to the Thundersprint on Friday lunch time to camp over Friday and Saturday nights, is anyone else wanting to join us for the ride over to Anglesey from Cheshire?                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

No not camping,my lad is playing rugby sunday morning,(to dear to camp it's cheaper at oulton for the BSBCool                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Looking forward to seeing some of you over the weekend at the Thundersprint, and my longest ride in many years on Friday with a few of you. Fingers crossed for fair weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Leaving Northwich at midday                                                                                                                                                                             
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

Hi guys & gals, best part of 300 miles for me but I quite fancy this.....sun is supposed to be making an appearance so could make it my first decent ride of the year.  Who's going Friday, apart from Allison (hi) & how do I find you when I get there.  Anyone know the area?
Ooooh getting excited now, gonna be tired, hungry & thirsty by the time I arrive..............oh yes :-)
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Hiya Lionfish,
When you arrive, go on the field to your left, we will be at the top end, look out for - red BMW k1300, blue Gsxf 650, blue vstrom, gold cbr650, think we are puttin orange tags on the tents. Looking forward to a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Great to meet you lion fish and lots of others too, has been great weekend, looking forward to seeing you again soon                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption