Thundersprint 2013

29 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 08:40:23 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry didn't meet up Allison. Whitedove said you had nipped over to Rhosnieger. We left before 1pm due to the heavy rain. Please take this event back to Northwich with you. Rain or shine, it's better there imho. x                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Denis. Have to agree to be honest, social side it's been brilliant met up with so many friends and camped with a great bunch with some nice ride outs. The organisation of the event left a lot to be desired. It bought atmosphere and business to a small town that's suffering already. Hit hard by loosing this event... Councils!!
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

i always said it was a daft idea moving it to the back end of nowhere, lets hope it goes back to were it should be next year                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

The circuits in a beautiful location, amazing views but it just didn't have the Thundersprint atmosphere we have all grown to love. Organisation on Friday was poor, I still have my camping and entrance tickets as nobody ask for them. The stalls and shows were being put together Saturday morning/ afternoon.
Like I say the social side was second to none, would I go next year if there again? Probably not.
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Don't want to say 'told you so' but.....                                                                                                                                                                              
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

You're not alone with that Sprint900, but it was worth a try.

Like Allison said, the social side is great, of course it's what you make of it yourself.

In total agreement with Allison also about the atmosphere in Northwich (whatever the weather). 

I did like the new location though. Would be really nice on a sunny day. Just doesn't feel right for Thundersprint. It's lost the essence imho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

i want to say i told you so                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Thanks for the photos, Allison, J9 and Bandito   Could do with some of you being tagged in the photos, for newbies, and those of us who don't get to many BM gatherings, to recognise who is who, after all that's why the tag system was added   Not just this event but all events   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...0&page=                                                                                                                                                                                     
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Welcome Sandi, I do get a bit camera happy at times! Ill have a look see if am on any more to tag myself into.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3359 seconds. There are 862 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption