no heat til May!!!!!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2013 19:08:54 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

the only good thing about bad weather . When you're back home , warm and dry . You can have a bloody good laugh about it .
As i drive past the road end to St Mary's loch , the mountains are resplendent with snow . Brilliant white in the afternoon sun. Feckn gorgeous . Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'll fetch the camera Dusty......never carry it on the bike but think the weather might make for some interesting pics!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Debs your not going to be taking 'interesting' pictures of dusty sat between the snow topped mountains are you.....?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes I'll be able to record in glorious HD dustys hypothermia and need for surgery to remove icicles from places most of us have forgotton existed! Haha                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

No sneaky photos of me in my onesie.
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Is it an animal print onsie?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 452 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption