plugs

31 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2013 08:37:26 by Declan | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think perhaps this thread should be closed now mods before it get any more pathetic and of topic                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

lots of wrong assumptions made on your part OB - but then why would that surprise me!

ive never had any plug fail on me iridium (oh yes I HAVE used them) or otherwise! tut.

you are tedious!

I actually queried why you thought there was any relevance in how long the plugs would last!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get a room you 2 Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

We are all entitled to our opinion folks, so please respect that others may vary from our own :)
Please try to stay on topic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I totally agree with you that everyone gas an opinion Jackie but there is a correct manor in which to deliver that opinion surely ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

There is Intruder hence my post

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ok , how about this....in 1996 (4kmiles) I put a new set of plugs in my bandit 1200, they still in there at 42000miles! I must admit it is a bit harder to start nowadays so perhaps they need replacing!   NGK  the best!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

blimey 42,000? well due for a change then lol, are they standards or iridiums andy?                                                                                                                                                                               
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

You got every penny's worth out of them Andy :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Can I have them plugs when you have finished with them Andy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

do you think a sudden drop in power on hard acceleration is likely to be a plugs problem?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption