Moderator Wanted

28 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2007 06:54:36 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm looking for at least one more moderator to join the team.   You MUST have been a full member for at least 6 months. Ideally you will know your way around the site and a pc. Age and gender aren't an issue.    If anyone would like to apply please pm me with the reasons you would like to join the team and what benefits you think you could bring to the site.   Please DO NOT apply by posting here. Many thanks. Di.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I've had a couple of enquires, please keep them coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

my mistake just read (moderator wanted ) so i though that di was caught on camra doing a ram raid with her mondeo for more southern comfort .                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL The Southern Comfort is at witchiests' ready for Sat. mate. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oh dear                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oggy mate sure i see di pic today on crime watch uk ...... ram raid with intent to kill chav scum just to get whiskey                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

I spend way too much time with you two! LOL   It's no wonder I've lost the plot!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I think the chav scum was just a lucky side line                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

well said oggy . i thought it was a handbrake turn to kill chav but since the car ended in a off liecene  she throught while im here southern comfort                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

Di   did you have a plot to lose in the first place ??????     Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Not really mate !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I once stood in Trafalgar Square with a placard asking if anyone had seen it,it amazed me how many people didnt get itConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol @ you all - nutters                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

oi! I'm going to sue you now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sue this.... ¡   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I dunno, I go away for a while and you lot are still insane when I make an appearance.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

wayhey Rube,long time no see ,hows it hanging mate?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oh oo, he's back! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooohoooooo WELCOME BACK RUBE xxxxxxxxxxx Hug

we missed ya hunnie Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1424 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption