matlock easter sunday 31st march

58 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2013 19:45:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

o bugger did i miss suz grrrrrrrrrrrrr  next time xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Ditto,   Not a bad ride back but wouldn't have wanted to be out any longer.   Nice to meet you all, hopefully next time will be warmer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Good to see more new faces and those I haven.t seen for a while.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woohooooooo was fabodozieee dayyyyy   oiiiiiiiiii Chris ya cheeky boooger ................ listen just coz its May tomorrow dont mean im intellecutally watsit pmsl... what ya mean its April ...... Evil Smile LOL .. il get ya back hahahaha   was brill day and lookin forward to MFN tmrw too yayyyyy   darn cold fingers time i got home tho!!                                                                                                                                                                             
thomp1983's Profile
thomp1983

In: tibshelf

probably best not to mention the men's trousers with the space for men in them either then, oh i just did Shocked

not sure about mfn tomorrow need to get cars put back together really and stuff finished off instead of another day out on the bike but we'll see                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah hahahaha dont mention the mens trousers or everyone will want a pair Geek pmsl lol lol   ok... see ay tmrw then hahahahaha...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope I get chance to meet you all next time there's a meet up in Matlock, same the notice for me was too short. SmileThumbs Up

I'm not jealous that I missed this one.... No I'm not honest... No really Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahaha lol neophyte... well some of us are there nearly every week in the summer at some point in the day, unless somethin else is on....   we may even all end up there tmrw if the mfn daytime is not ready for us pmsl .... will see you at the next one then ... trouble is sometimes these things are last minute decisions which is often the best fun way to do it unless a big bash Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Suzix,

Any other time short notice is okay, just that it fell this weekend which made it difficult to get over there.

Unfortunately and till my trike's finished I'll have to motor over that way in my car Embarrassed .  Looks like I'll have to park it in a quiet corner of a car park, along with me bringing the camouflage netting LOL .

So it'll be a case of "oh yeah, I've parked my bike way way over the other end of town" Big smile .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet several of you today.

Sounds like I have have missed one or two latecomers so may see you next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

nice to meet you all, those that I did meet that is. those I missed, theres always next time. don't think I will be out for a couple of weeks as I need to do some work on the bike, so may not see you until the MCN weekend. as always TC&RS                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done those that braved the cold riding their bikes today, me and him in doors whimped out and went in the nice warm car. Good to meet new peeps and ones we've met before. Hope to see you at the next one (MCN) x                                                                                                                                                                              
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

Hi everyone who was at Matlock I attended and enjoyed meeting a coupe of new people not met anyone from bikermatch yet but I knew u were there see u again soon wrap up warm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

y dident you come say hi ???
althou there were some strange peeps there .............Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Went today instead                                                                                                                                                                             
thomp1983's Profile
thomp1983

In: tibshelf

very brave lynn it's been freezing today hence i didn't bother with mfn and ive been getting car stuff done                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It was freezing when I rode back, we were going to go mfn aswell, but they dont open until 6pm, we might go for bike night on wednesday though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh myyyyyyyyyyy life it was cold today brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~ yeah i was gonna shute over to mfn on way to matlock to see "whats occuring" bt it was sooo cold i couldnt be arsed hahahaha - came back home the long way tho and was darn cold by time i got back....   got pulled over and spot checked by teh coppers on way in to matlock.... and given soem "bikesafe" leaflets blah blah aswell as checking me tax adn look round bike... is it your bike madam.... pmsl   mfn weds for sure whooooop ... so long as it aint gale force winds and snow blizzards il be thurrrrrrrr Party                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption