Rock and bike @ Squires 2013

36 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2013 00:04:28 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hahahahahah Lyn, always on thin ice girl. Nat you quite tire hunni, wouldn't dare otherwise lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hy if any one is going past newcastle i realey need a lift pay half with petrol and b b going there and back pleaseCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tickets on way Grrreeeaatt ! Party ! Again lol !                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi tickets on the way BeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just to say, this should be fabulous... My three fav bands playing

Treason kings, awesomely talented, good looking young chaps (well two of em)

The strikes, a feel good party atmosphere, eclectic sounds (jep in his leather pants is a sight to behold!)

Dufflegoat, rocking good guys, i cant say much more than they RAWK!

Also just noticed matt black band, i think this is the band i saw at farmyard party before i lost several hours ... If so they were excellent tooo!!

Ooooh my rally season so far us looking ace. BRING IT ON!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Looking like I will be at this one Thumbs UpBig smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woohoo!  Party central Beer

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Anyone know if I would still be able to get a ticket for this or know of anyone with one to spare.

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

you can pay on the gate at this one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I should be there by thurs afternoon any others for the extra night

Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm working Thursday night ..Cry 
 but hopefully get there Friday evening Thumbs Up

This kipper is getting giddy..again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for the info zzrbabe someone told me there weren't any tickets left and didn't want to do over a hundred miles to find out I had made a wasted journey. Won't be on my bike my arm still isn't up to doing that far.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

CG If you can get there thurs you can get your ticket from the bar and save £5.00                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey CG/Dips Hug someone I know bought a ticket while they were at Squires yesterday!   They still have some, you can buy them from Squires on Thursday like JP says.

Unfortunately the online tickets closed on the 1st AugustUnhappy
http://www.yorkshirerocknbikeshow.co.uk/tickets.php

I hope you make it!  It will be great to see you, it's been ages!!!! xx

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Jp don't think I can get there Thursday but I will let you know, not totally 100% I can make it yet but would like to. Kaz I know it's been ages and would be great to catch up again. X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption