Rock and bike @ Squires 2013

36 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2013 00:04:28 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just been reading that there are only 2000 tickets avaleble for this event and there going fast so get booked or miss out. This is down to Health and Safety and out of there hands                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Two thousand? Are you sure JP? Let's hope they don't all attend at the same time or the queueing will take longer Wacko   it's on the calendar, thanks JP   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3815                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Lol Sandi, ill get my name down just now.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Was already down!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Already got my tickets , I think they should give you a few pints free " on the ticket price" leave the tent, and straight to the Bar.....

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

my snickety tickets arrived today wooooohoooooBeerBeerPartyParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Ali Kat0's Profile
Ali Kat0

In: Co. Durham

Got a ticket today as a belated birthday present. Thanks Kev now that beats a box of Thorntons! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

If you havent got your ticket yet best hurry up as the bulldog has been cancelled this could be selling fast now                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Still avaliable?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looking forward to another great weekend at rock un bike                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Hope this very bad weather keeps up for the rally                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

we could do with this horrid weather for the three weeks starting at kaz and mines birfdy party three weekends of party and mayhem wooooohooooPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Is there some way I can order a ticket for this? I can't get to squires before or could someonepick one up if me pls                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

speak to gotbikeneedpilot she maybe able to get you on chick or go on website cos am sureyou can still order them i got mine by post                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

just checked website and you can still order them and pay online plenty time before the rally :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@omnf... Check pm..

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Done it through the website, thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

OMNF you should have been born Blonde girly lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

You only dare say that cause you're behind a computer!! Lol i didn't know rock and bike had their own website I was looking on squires x                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

oooh martin standin on thin ice....i too have my ticket Nat...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption