rosie strumpet

15 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2013 07:55:34 by Harley_Rider | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

rosie strumpet my new bike

say hello to my new bike rosie strumpet!!!
 im totally in lurve Big smileHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello Rosie Strumpet.....your a stunner...well done Debs..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ello Rosie...come here, gorgeousHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

gorgeous chick Wink nice one Cool xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

She is just gorgeous
RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice, i like that                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx guys i love her too and she sounds awsome !!!! we maybe at the egg run at squires sunday if anyones going x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I bet it doesn't stay shiny for long, all the riding of it you will do.   Safe journeys Debs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alan and i will be at the egg run on Sunday if it's not postponed for snow lol. So will see you there 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

cool bike zzr,giant version of my speed four!!!!(but not black)xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Nice bike Debs.  Hope to see you and Rosie Strumpet soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Why 'Rosie' ???   or is it a girl thing ??   I agree looks a gorgeous bike though.   Never really had a name for my bike................always referred to it as 'The VFR'   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

the bike was named before i bought it,its on the number plate and i believe its bad luck to change names on things so rosie strumpet it is lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I wonder what the original name of the "Titanic" was then?.                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

This was my "SCARLETT"... 
a. because she was a gorgeous red colour and 
b. because my son is called "RHETT"... 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption