Stiff Little Fingers @ Rock City Sat 23/03/2013

19 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2013 09:41:48 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to this?   Pllllllllease give me a shout or i may ave to go on me tod depending how things pan out.....!!   cheers muchly xx                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Fingers crossed I can come too, really want to xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yup Approve got all me bits crossed too chick xx pmsl
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I'll come - love SLF! xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wooohooo brill NGB chick Big smile Thumbs Up xxx i think ive got your number il text ya chick ..... think it stored on that drunken night at EMzed's ... mee nooo occifer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Tickets booked..... anybody else going?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayyyy memememeememememeeeeee Big smile    i am currently making "parental warning" patches, thermal underwear or we will freeeeeeeze, and if its just us there... then back stage we goo...... LOL LOL to hang out and i can show off with me c chord or whatever it was i learnt ... pmsl you can strum and il ding me triangle..... im sure they will be impressedParty Beer   and its Show No Mercy ... metal night at the Sal on 4th saturday of month yayy                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Wicked....!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hope you enjoy seeing SLF tomorrow, I wish I was going to see them tonight in London.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Rags Big smile lets hope the boys ave got snowmobiles Tongue!!   how come you not goin to see em in larndarn Unhappy?   i cant wait ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Skint and I get bar greedy with working tomorrow it's not a good combination.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahhh lol i get ya i can defo relate to both of them ones Wink....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo   Feckin AWESOME........ my gawd words cant describe....   best band in the world ... S L F ...... Thumbs Up Clap   gorgeous lush peeps they are and sooooo awesome...                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Was fab wasn't it Suz.  Thoroughly enjoyed the evening.  Hopefully catch you again soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

It was wickeeeeeeed.....!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ad here is one of only two clips ive found on youtube from last sat Big smile   GAWD i LOVE SLF   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxOr-zCEn8   Party                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

In: Kirkcaldy, Fife

Enjoy I'm sure you will                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Just spotted myself on that vid.... hahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

After I watched this, there was a link to their gig at Croydon 2005 that I was at.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption