Condensed courses - a good or bad idea ?

26 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2007 17:48:39 by wurzelon2wheels | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey Tat, have you done your course yet??... I've spotted one in Blackburn (they do accom aswell) so may treat myself to an early Chrissy prezzie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

If you are comfortable learning that way and you think it will help it stay in the memory then go for it. I did a 3 day supercourse back when CSM were still going. Best three days biking I ever did and it did stay in the memory. It made me approach the test as just another lesson and if i screw up well dont repeat it!.....I passed first time.   Now if only the same could be said for my car...Class 2 and class 1 artic.......Wacko   Which ever way you do it it really will be the best thing you ever do and I wish you luck with itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

hi all. Did a 2 day das course with test the following day. Managed to squeeze in a good hour with my instructor directly before the test.  Was very intensive, 7 hours riding solid 2 days running but it worked well for me.  I got so used to the bike and felt comfortable on it, and like Mark said, no time to pick up bad habits :)  GOOD LUCK x
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

I am booked for 8 October in Builth                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

That should say the 5 October but I can't edit the stupid thing                                                                                                                                                                             
wurzelon2wheels's Profile
wurzelon2wheels

In: Great Shelford C

I did a course 4 years ago .Big smile It will be a great week and one you will not regret. The week will bring you to test standard;the following months after the test are more imprtant and  will build the experience to ride in the real world. Thumbs Upgood luck and go for it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1198 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption