Another gets away scot free

11 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2013 19:13:51 by MjN | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/drunk-driver-who-left-biker-to-die-is-spared-jail/22465.html

So another one gets off scot free. This country is a joke.

>:(
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

This is getting to be silly now or did we miss the governments latest policy on motorcyclist culling to reduce the road congestion.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its a sad day when the justice system fails.....but it is becoming more common....Judges are just too out of touch with reality...Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Me thinks over crowding in jails plays a big part in none custodial sentences for folks deemed not to have done something 'bad' enough.   Pretty sure if it had been an emergency services biker, things would have been different.                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

There is a comment note page about contacting your local MP to "let your views be known". I'm very tempted. I'm fed up of reading how car drivers seem to get away with this behaviour. It's disgusting.                                                                                                                                                                              
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

It would appear that on the scales of justice killing a biker doesn't weigh much.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think you will find they are also under extreme pressure from government not to jail anyone if they have a choice because of cost and over crowding....but this is a travesty of justice ....these Judges should be dismissed, its disgusting!

A biker breaks the speed limit and they get hammered....jailed even.... to the powers that be we are lesser humans than others......any incidents against bikers are less harshly dealt with than the other way around!Sick

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.visordown.com/moto...22465.html   That's absolutely Censored disgraceful, he's a repeat offender at drink driving, are the judges going to keep letting him off until he actually kills someone?   Well done Clap to the member of public who followed the drunk and confiscated his keys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well there was a footballer not so long ago killed a biker head on after he fell asleep at wheel and got away with no jail sentence as the judge i think new it was "out of character" and he was over tired...... Censored Angry   if it had been children or pedestrians on pavement i reckon the judges would come down harder... bt like a few above say i think they jus see us like in the old days when hotels had signs up saying "no blacks and no irish" then again.... when have bikers ever been really liked....... Stern Smile   bt its absolutely disgusting and the message going out to car drivers will be "dont worry we all make mistakes, it dont matter you are in a lethal weapon just drive how ya like as you will get away with it anyhow"   people gt locked up for stealing a few thousand by some kind of money fraud, hurting no one, bt coz money matters more they will go to jail.   life ... or some lives mean nothing to those that think they are this planets "gods"   we all need to start riding like the crew in Mad Max ... kill em alllllllllllllllll ..... LOL LOL..,. its not funny tho... this is peoples loved ones and i really think some people who populate this planet of ours shoudl be put down like a rabid dog would be.... they drive the same way they live their lives... no respect... they own the world.... they think they are IT....                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm in total agreement with what has been said above Approve   It would seem that in the "grand scheme" of things Ermm   Bikers are considered inconsequential Disapprove   As a "minority" social group we are disregarded Unhappy   Until it comes to voting time, when the "Bikers are voters" slogan Wink   Thankfully carries some weight Thumbs Up   We should make good use of that influence at the next general election Approve   Great "rant" Suz and love the new pic Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
MjN's Profile
MjN

I wonder what would happy if Prince Harry or Prince William were hit by a driver whilst ont bikes?.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption