North West 200

23 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2013 12:28:15 by Intruder18 | Go to original / last post
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is any one going to the North West 200 this year ???? Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when is it again intruder??
i have always wanted to go to this bt not got around ot it as yet and unfrottunately probs wont again this year Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

saturday 18th may                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Like Kwakgirl has mentioned Suzi the main race is on the 18th of may but there are all the practice runs and evening races a few days before. We turn up on the Wednesday morning and come back on the Sunday :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol and i head to scotland....cannot abide the NW! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Its a cracking few days off from work for me Kwakgirl ..catch up with old friends and make new ones.. the bike racing is fierce and so is the banter  ... Enjoy Scotland ..                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

The racing is crap by irish standards....but enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

That is your opinion ... Not the opinion of many thousands of people that make the journey every year .. Thanks for the input .. :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmm would love to go - good mate of mine used to go every year and stay wiht mates in ireland for the practice week etc... he had a brill time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol intruder - that's the opinion of most of the road racing watchers from here....we all avoid and let the NW bleed the tourists.

if you really want to watch great racing you come out to the ulster gp in august                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Been out to it Kwakgirl thought it was crap .                                                                                                                                                                               
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

oh dear - i'll just assume you definitely dont come for the racing then - just the piss up Cry either that or you know very little about racing.
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

I could say the same about you I guess RE NW200 each to thir own. So you have answered the initial question I think we can all surmise that you won't be attending. Thank you again very much for your input on the subject. Ohh I hope it pisses down in Scotland :-)
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

ay lad whatever Disapprove more likely to piss down at the NW Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

You 2 need to get a room methinks, a padded one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

no thanks im a bit picky Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

This is not the only thread about the North West you have obliterated ...its obvious you bear a grudge of some sort ... I'm not really interested in what the issues are ... maybe the "picky" was a typo for prickly.. Thank you also Bandito for the "input"..   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im going to it this year Int18.......so far...... but knowing me that could change Wacko  I normally only go down on Race Day itself early AM......                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Nice one Lulu ....maybe a brew and a bacon butty would be on the cards :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never could turn down a bacon butty LOL give us a shout nearer the time.....                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 466 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption